PLEASE DO NOT COPY / PASTE OR LINK THIS CONTENT TO ANY OTHER FACE BOOK GROUPS OR WEB PAGES ,
THIS IS SPECIFICALLY FOR DETHLEFFS OWNERS CLUB MEMBERS ONLY
Well as of 9th June 2022 here is the full and current list. For these habitation services for Caravans and Motorhomes, you can go to ANY Dethleffs Dealer or Approved Service Agent, who will stamp up your records etc, but for warranty work on you van, it must go initially to your original purchase dealer. Not Club rules, it is a Motorhome industry quirk. However below is the list of “Deffy Deal Dealers”. Agreed price from today is £195 or £299 incl vat, but see Cara 5 below who are slightly different.
To book your Deffy Deal service you will need to give the dealer your Membership Number , and this will be confirmed when you deliver / or pay for your Service by producing your card to match the number .
- Reliance Caravan & Motorhome Services,Unit 3&4 New Barn Offices, Funtington, Chichester, West Sussex. They are an Appointed Service Centre for Dethleffs. 01243 940050
- Pullingers Motorhomes, 11 First Avenue, Bluebridge Industrial Estate, Halstead, Essex, 01787 47 27 47
- Southwest Motorhomes Ltd, Southfield Enterprise Park, Jordans Road, Illminster, Somerset 0146001460 57524.
- JC Leisure Motorhomes, Lifestyle Park, Harbour Road, Rye, East Sussex 01797 227337
- Cara Motor Homes Ltd in Co.Limerik, and Railway Road, Stoke on Trent, ST3 5QT 01782 598 887. (in the scheme, and offer members reduced labour rates for accessories fitting etc)
- B C Motorhomes, Heathfield Road, Ayr, Scotland. 01292 262 233
- Elite Motorhomes , Banbury . for their own customers only for the immediate future .
The Dethleffs Deal is for a Dethleffs Standard habitation Check to your vehicle, and of applicable the supply and application of the Damp Spray (under seal) for the Water Ingress Warranty.
This will be recorded in your Dethleffs Manual / Handbook. Maintaining this Habitation check annually is seen as a rip off by some ( well it is when a dealer out there is charging £400 for a Hab check ), but, it is for your own safety you have the Electric, Gas and water system professionally inspected, and early warning notification of potential problems elsewhere.
Not only that, the trade in value of a Van or Caravan with a full sound service history boosts you’re trade in / secondhand selling price greatly. In the ideal world, your dealer will know the van has been maintained to or above their standards all it life and you have peace of mind.
Please support our Deffy Dealers, and if your local dealer is not mentioned here, then please ask them to contact me at email@example.com or, via the DOC web page General Enquiry page. However, Lowdhams have never responded to any direct approaches from the Club so please save your breath .